Three-Year B.Sc. F.S.Q.C. (Vocational)
Food Science and Quality Control (F.S.Q.C.) Vocational:
Objectives of the Program:
The course enables the student to
- Learn various aspects of Foods.
- Develop skills in Food Analysis and assessment of Food Quality.
- Have knowledge of various manufacturing and packaging equipments
- Comprehend basic principles of industrial management.
- Develop innovative Food Products.
Students get placements in:
- Food production units.
- Food Analytical laboratories and quality control departments.
- Research and Development departments in food Industry.
- Applied Science
- Food Hygiene and Sanitation
- Human Ecology and Family Science I
- Environment Studies
- English II
- Human Physiology
- Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Food Science and Nutrition
- Human Ecology and Family Science II
- Nutrition for Life Span
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Food Science and Sensory Evaluation
- Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Post Harvest Technology – I
- Advanced Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Analysis
- Post Harvest Technology – II
- Food Commodities
- Food Standards and Quality Control
- Quality Control in Foods
- Diet Therapy
- Recent Advances in Food Science and Quality Control and Women’s Issues
- Food Processing and Applications
- Food Toxicology and industrial Waste Water Management
- Food Equipment and Packaging
- Professional Applications in Food Science and Quality Control
- Dr. Smt. Chandrakala Mannuru, Head of the Department M.Sc. Ph.D.
- Smt. Ratnaprabha Nanaware, MSc. , M.Phil., NET
- Smt. Anuja Kinikar, M.Sc., NET
- Dr. Smt. Preeti Dharmade, M.Sc., M. Phil., NET, Ph. D.