This programme will enable:
- Students to develop as professionals with expertise in medical nutrition management/dietetics for services in hospitals and clinics.
- To develop capabilities to provided preventive and promotive care across the life cycle.
Semester – I
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Medical Nutrition Therapy I-Th
- Medical Nutrition Therapy I-Pr
- Clinical Nutrition
- Hospital Organization, Personnel Management and Food Service Administration
Semester – II
- Medical Nutrition Therapy II-Th
- Catering Management Pr / Applied Food Science and Product Modification
- Dietetic Techniques and Patient Counseling
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Geriatric Nutrition / Public Nutrition / Sports Nutrition
Clinical Placement: Duration 4 months: May/June to September