- To train and develop professionals with expertise in fitness and nutrition management for services in wellness/fitness centres, weight management programmes, and to school/college/university teams, health centres and sports academies.
- To develop capabilities to provide individual counseling and group education in nutrition, exercise and fitness.
- To prepare students for careers as entrepreneurs in organizing, directing or managing physical fitness programmes with a holistic approach to fitness and wellness.
Semester – I
- Human Nutrition and Metabolism
- Human Nutrition Pr
- Human Physiology
- Sports and Exercise Science Th
- Sports and Exercise Science Pr
- Anatomy, Kinesiology and Ergonomics
Semester – II
- Nutrition in Health and Disease
- Nutrition for Sports and Exercise Th
- Nutrition for Sports and Exercise Pr
- Weight Management, Rehabilitation and Fitness Th
- Weight Management, Rehabilitation and Fitness Pr
- Sports Psychology and Counseling